Based On Experience
Residential Snow Removal Driver
Our staff are the most valuable asset to our company, and we give the opportunity to challenge and thrive in their role and excel from there! Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual who is willing to work hard and are dedicated to working as a team and to continual growth.
What will you be doing?
– Snow removal of residential driveways using snow blowers
– Salting driveways, parking lots, walkways and front steps
– Assisting with shoveling when and where required
– Other Snow Removal Operator duties as required
What are we looking for?
– Personal transportation to shop required
– Enjoy working outdoors and ability to lift 50lbs
– A valid G license with a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver’s abstract)
– Able to work individually and as part of a team
Why join us as a Residential Driver Operator?
– Start as soon as the snow starts to fall!
– On the job PAID training & School/Apprenticeship opportunities
– Competitive wages
– Use our company vehicles!!
– Opportunity to stay on through next year and potential to grow!!
To keep our staff safe, we have implemented safety measures including sanitization protocols & social distancing as much as possible