Based On Experience
Residential/Commercial Snow Removal Crew Member
Our staff are the most valuable asset to our company, and we give the opportunity to challenge and thrive in their role and excel from there! Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual who is willing to work hard and are dedicated to working as a team and to continual growth.
What will you be doing?
– Snow removal of residential driveways using snow blowers
– Salting driveways, parking lots, walkways and front steps
– Assisting with shoveling when and where required
– Other Snow Removal duties as required
What are we looking for?
– Personal transportation to shop required
– Enjoy working outdoors and ability to lift 50lbs
– A valid G license with a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver’s abstract)
– Able to work individually and as part of a team
Why join us as a Snow Removal Crew Member?
– Start as soon as the snow starts to fall!
– On the job PAID training & School/Apprenticeship opportunities
– Competitive wages
– Opportunity to stay on through future seasons and potential to grow within our team!!
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have implemented sanitization and social distancing measures as much as possible, along with appropriate safety-wear for all crews