Milton, Burlington, Oakville
Based On Experience
Our staff are the most valuable asset to our company, and we give the opportunity to challenge and thrive in their role and excel from there! Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual who is willing to work hard and are dedicated to working as a team and to continual growth.
What will you be doing?
– Plant Care & Maintenance
– Residential and Commercial Lawn Maintenance
– Trimming when required
– Spring and Fall Cleanups
– General Garden Maintenance
What are we looking for?
– Previous experience in Landscape Management and or Plant Health Care an asset
– A great customer service attitude
– Enjoy working outdoors and ability to lift 50lbs
– Able to work individually and as part of a team
– Personal transportation to Shop Required
Why join us as a Landscape Technician?
– Great Pay! Starting between $16-20/hr.
– On the job PAID training & School/Apprenticeship opportunities
– Full time work
– Use our company vehicles!!
– Opportunity to stay on through future seasons and potential to grow within our team!!
To keep our staff safe, we have implemented safety measures including sanitization protocols & social distancing as much as possible