Based On Experience
Commercial Driver and Snow Plow Operator
Our staff are the most valuable asset to our company, and we give the opportunity to challenge and thrive in their role and excel from there! Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual who is willing to work hard and are dedicated to working as a team and to continual growth.
What are we looking for?
– Personal transportation to shop required
– Enjoy working outdoors and ability to lift 50lbs
– A valid G license with a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver’s abstract)
– Plowing experience is an asset!
– Able to work individually and as part of a team
What will you be doing?
– Snow removal of commercial properties using plows!
– Salting driveways, parking lots, walkways and front steps
– Assisting with shoveling/snowblowing when and where required
– Other Snow Removal Operator duties as required
Why join us as a Commercial Driver & Snowplow Operator?
– Start as soon as the snow starts to fall!
– On the job PAID training & School/Apprenticeship opportunities
– Competitive wages
– Use our company vehicles!!
– Opportunity to stay on through next year and potential to grow!!
– Friendly Work Environment
To keep our staff safe, we have implemented safety measures including sanitization protocols & social distancing as much as possible